– Bath Sounds: a collaborative project and installation to map the sounds of the city of Bath, England (May 2015).
– Kymmata: a multimedia exhibition in Oxford (January 2015).
– #HamburgSounds: a project to map and reimagine the sounds of Hamburg, Germany (October 2014).
– Oblique Strategies: inviting sound artists to reimagine the sounds of the world, using Eno and Schmidt’s Oblique Strategy cards as inspiration (April 2015).
– Radiophrenia: an experimental radio project run by Glasgow’s Centre for Contemporary Arts (summer 2015).