#MuseumWeek – Cities and Memory’s museum highlights
This week, Museum Week is being celebrated around the world, so we thought we’d take the opportunity to assemble the highlights of our field recordings and reimagined sounds from various museums and exhibitions around the world.
Here are the Cities and Memory museum highlights for #MuseumWeek 2015. Enjoy!
– The British Museum’s clock room, as imagined by Jan Svankmajer
– Dreaming of the light: an exhibition at Palazzo Grassi, Venice
– Violins and drones at the Louvre, Paris
– Indian Museum, Calcutta, an oasis of calm in a busy city
– We’re off to Miniatur Wunderland, the world’s biggest model railway
– Sssh! It’s the sounds of The British Library
– At war with Germany at the Cardiff Castle exhibition